- 10 Eyl 2019
- Tepkime puanı
|AK/AH Flexible Laminates|
Polyimide Film with Aramid paper Fabric
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
Description: The AK/AH Flexible Laminate is a two-layer flexible composite material, produced by using H-class or C-class adhesive(heat-resistant epoxy resin) to adhere the polyimide film (Kapton) with hot rolling Aramid paper (A).
• Thermal class: H(180℃)
• Thickness: 0.08-0.41mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: orange, green, blue , and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 200℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: competitive price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service. Electrical Aramid Insulation Lamination manufacturers